- Reference: LG/500/9879
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Canterbury
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri 9.00 to 5.30
- Salary: 27,000 to 29,000
SLS Permanent recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to join our client in Canterbury. to apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word Format
We are currently looking for a full-time Personal Assistant to join our busy expanding Firm in Canterbury, reporting to Partners and Senior Management.
In this role, you will provide personal administration support to Partners and Senior Management to help them maximise their time efficiently.
Typical duties include;
- Organising and maintaining diaries, arranging both internal and external meetings where appropriate and ensuring they run smoothly.
- Organisation and liaison with Partner teams to distribute communication and ensure team awareness, where required.
- Managing communications via e-mail/post/telephone/video conferencing.
- Manage the administration of the Partners client portfolio including onboarding new clients to ensure all new client procedures are completed, updating and maintaining internal records, software and updating and adhering to procedures.
- Organising travel arrangements, including transport, accommodation and restaurants.
- Organising virtual meetings.
- Ensure Partners are fully prepared for internal and external meetings, including maintaining contact with their teams as appropriate.
- Liaising professionally with clients and contacts of all levels of seniority.
- Taking dictation when required and provide accurate minutes / documents / letters.
- Screening client / internal calls and requests.
- Raise invoices / credit notes where required.
- Assist with completion of Partner timesheet, mileage and expenses records.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and excel spreadsheets and lists as requested.
The standard hours for this position are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent verbal and written English, including a high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Professional attitude be self-motivated and a logical thinker.
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, as well as attention to detail plus the ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours on occasion, where required.
If you are a motivated, diligent individual looking for a new challenge, and would like to explore this exciting opportunity further, we would be delighted to hear from you.