PERMS Recruitment Consultant
- Reference: LG/500/7865
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Folkestone
- Salary: 28,000 to 30,000 plus great comms structure
“The people/story behind the brand”
SLS Permanent Recruitment Limited is a new venture trading under the Site Labour Supplies Group founded in 2013. The business was set up in 2020 led by the Directors, Lorna Geens, Wayne Hodgson and Lee Parsons, all experienced recruiters in multiple disciplines and all Fellows of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
The business has grown month on month and is now in a great position to recruit its first member of the team (What a time to join!)
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, business savvy experienced Perms Consultant who has a proven track record of winning developing and retaining business. This vacancy is not for the faint hearted, it will be hard work, challenging at times, but we promise to make it fun and rewarding.
In return? You tell us! Yes, you read that correctly! Our ears are open!!!
Do you want flexible home working?
Or do you want to work in modern offices?
Above standard holiday entitlement with yearly service increases?
Monthly Comms or Quarterly?
Above are just a few options open for discussion.
As a business we want to develop and grow a team that are happy and content, there will be no micromanagement or dreaded KPI’s. Obviously, there will be budgets to meet, but you get there your way, with the support of the Directors. Is this sparking an interest??? If so, have a read of the responsibilities below!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to clients’ needs
- Account Management
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Negotiating salaries and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Reviewing candidates’ applications, writing CV’s & Profiles, advising on interview processes, and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Gaining client and candidate buy in at all times.
- 3 years’ experience within Permanent Recruitment (Any sector)
- 3 years demonstratable track record of securing new business.
- Meeting and exceeding budgets/targets
- Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Account management
- Employer Branding strategies
- Contract negotiations
- Tendering and Proposal Writing (Advantageous but not essential)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Cold calling, Networking, 360 process.
Skills and Attributes
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong desire to succeed
- Target Driven
- Attention to detail