- Reference: LG/500/453
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Canterbury
- Salary: 27,000 to 29,000 DOE
SLS Permanent Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced PA to support 2 senior partners for our client based in Canterbury..
Full time Personal Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time Personal Assistant and Administrator to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will provide personal administration support to two Senior Partners to help them maximise their time efficiently.
You will have excellent organisational skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines is a must, as well as excellent attention to detail plus the ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of people at all levels.
Excellent verbal and written English is required for this role including a high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Organising and maintaining diaries. Arranging both internal and external meetings where appropriate and ensuring they run smoothly.
- Managing communications via e-mail/post/telephone etc., delegating/responding where appropriate.
- Organising travel arrangements, including transport, accommodation and restaurants.
- Carrying out background research and present findings clearly and professionally.
- Producing correspondence, presentations etc. to a high standard.
- Ensuring your Partners are fully prepared for meetings, including maintaining contact with their teams as appropriate.
- Liaising professionally with clients and contacts of all levels of seniority.
- Taking dictation when required and provide accurate Minutes/documents etc
- Providing cover and support for other Partners as and when required.
The preferred candidate will be an excellent team player, as well as being able to work independently and anticipate support requirements. Discretion should be shown at all times, and candidates must be able to remain calm under pressure whilst being able to prioritise a busy workload.
In return we will provide a fun and dynamic working environment in a growing accountancy firm, with opportunities for development in a rewarding career.