Order Entry Assistant
- Reference: SLS 0908
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: North Kent
- Working Hours: 45 5 days out of 7 ( one Saturday every other weekend)
- Salary: £20,826.00
SLS Recruitment are looking for a Order Entry Assistant for our distribution client based in North Kent. Please send an up to date CV in a MS Word Format.
For this role, you will need to have excellent data input skills, have a good telephone manner, be organised and above all, show flexibility and teamwork skills. You will need a high level of concentration and will be responsible for providing an efficient and accurate service within the office.
- Reporting initially into the Order Entry Team Leader
- You must have accurate and efficient data input with excellent attention to detail
- You must have fast and highly accurate keyboard skills
- You will be happy to carry out repetitive work at a fast pace
- You will need excellent communication skills
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team
- You should be self-motivated
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure and to high standard
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication, team work, motivation and leadership
- Customer focused
- PC literate
- Proven experience within a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate and literate
- Remaining calm when working under pressure
- Experience with working with bespoke system.
- You should be enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- You must possess the ability to remain calm in a busy, sometimes hectic environment
- Ability to speak either French or Spanish would be an advantage, but not essential.