Supplier Management Coordinator (Logistics)
- Reference: LG/500/768
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dover
- Salary: circa 24,000 plus benefits
SLS Permanent Recruitment are looking to recruit a Supplier Management coordinator on behalf of our dover client. If you come from a transport logistics back ground this role could be the one for you. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word Format
It is for an SMT (Supplier Management Team) Coordinator and the main purpose of the job is to provide support to the Team and assist in the management of the supplier base in order to provide appropriate logistical resources to all locations, allowing SMT to closely manage and monitor the relationships with chosen suppliers ensuring adherence to operational standards.
- Manage the gathering, checking, collation and recording of supplier documentation (both core and non-core)
- Researching and onboarding of new suppliers
- Provide assistance on SMT processes and procedures to all Group offices, adhering to designated timetables
- Supporting with annual site visits for top 50 carriers ensuring service level agreements are adhered to and all appropriate administration is completed
- Responding to operational requests when requested within agreed timescales
We are looking for candidates who have strong IT skills, great customer service with excellent communication and organisation skills and ideally have experience of working in a logistics/transport background. SMT is a team of 4 (including this role) and the current job holder has moved into a logistics coordinator role.