Regional Sales Manager - Home Based (Healthcare Sector)
- Reference: LG/500/878
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: M4 Corridor (Home Based)
- Start Date: October
- Working Hours: Mon to Friday
- Salary: Excellent Package and benefits
|SLS Permanent Recruitment are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager on behalf of our national Healthcare client. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS WORD Format along with a covering letter and salary expectations.
· To achieve the agreed annual sales and margin targets in cash or % in the defined geographical area.
Note: this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties associated with this job role. The post holder is expected to undertake other duties, which may from time to time be reasonably required.
A strong team player with the ability to work well under pressure, form effective interpersonal relationships (both internally and externally). Be able to communicate with people at all levels (both verbally and written). Excellent negotiation skills. Have intermediate IT and presentation skills. Intermediate IT skills to include; Microsoft Office Excel (levels v-lookup and pivot tables) and outlook. Have excellent attention to detail, with an enthusiastic, professional and flexible approach to work. To support the Commercial Manager, Internal Account Manager and Internal/External Sales Team.
· Proactive approach
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Ability to prioritise.
· Ownership of tasks through to completion.
· Ability to multi-task.
· An ability to communicate with a variety of audiences (verbal, written) and develop internal and external relationships.
· Excellent administration/organisation skills.
· Teamwork/ability to work using own initiative.
· IT – Microsoft packages ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Internet)
· Knowledge of SAP
· To work alongside the Commercial / Internal Sales Team / Regional Sales Manager colleagues to maintain contact and build relationships with ad hoc accounts
· To work alongside the Head of Sales / Internal Sales Team / Regional Sales Manager and other colleagues to develop specific accounts.
· To prepare and negotiate pricing for specified accounts.
· To communicate with the appropriate departments to resolve queries
· Submit a completed weekly report detailing the previous week’s activity and outlining the coming weeks planned activity by the Tuesday following the previous Friday.
· To produce Area Management Information reports on a monthly basis. These should be uploaded onto sharepoint within 3 working days of the end of the previous period.
· To identify marketing opportunities within specified accounts.
· To identify and feedback strategic opportunities to maximise contracts
· Minimum 4 years sales experience.
· Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Experience of working in a team.
· Market knowledge /sector experience preferred but not essential
· ‘A’ Level standard
· Individual to have Marketing ideas / be creative